Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are there pills to get your skin to stop oiling?

I'm already taking pills and eating healthy so i don't really have an acne problem anymore. BUT I still have acne scars and oily skin. The thing is the oily skin makes my skin darker and highlights the scars making them look worse. I hate those darn lotions cuz they just irritate me like crazy so I'm wondering are their pills I can just take to stop my skin from oiling.Are there pills to get your skin to stop oiling?
Well, I have the same problem! There's no pills that I know of to stop it. Overwashing makes it worse because it convinces your skin that it's too dry which in turn produces more sebum (oil). You can buy mattifying gel which helps with the oil. I have been using Avon Magix face perfector which works pretty good. My doctor told me that oily skin is a good thing because oily skin ages more slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment