Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have oil-le hair..How do i stop having it?

I have really oil-le hair..I use Herbal essences shampoo.(the long term relationship)i have hair down to my butt.do i use a different shampoo and if so what kind?I have oil-le hair..How do i stop having it?
how old are you? if you are a teen then you can thank your hormones. the absolute best shampoo for girls and guys with oily hair is one that is marketed to men. American Crew peppermint cleanse shampoo. it smells like peppermint, not manly, and the peppermint oil in it will help supress oil production. leave it on a few minutes before rinsing out.I have oil-le hair..How do i stop having it?
wash your hair more often and scrub with your hands and finger nails at the root to clean out the oil. and to get rid of oily hair, they actually have shampoo that can dry it up :) hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment