Monday, July 26, 2010

My hair falls heavily after oiling....why does it happen..should i stop oiling...well i rarely oil my hair?

and whn i oil there is heavy hair lossMy hair falls heavily after oiling....why does it happen..should i stop oiling...well i rarely oil my hair?
What type of oil are you using? There are heavy and light oils, so you can experiment with different oils to see if they give you the result you want. I have several oils that I have tried: pure and extra virgin olive oil, pure coconut oil, pure jojoba oil, and grapeseed oil. I've found the coconut and jojoba oils to be very light. Extra virgin olive oil is light, but heavier than coconut and jojoba. Pure olive oil and grapeseed oils are heavy oils. Grapeseed tends to be thicker, imo, than pure olive oil.





So, experiment with different oils. Also, try using a smaller amount of oil to see if that works. The hair loss I can't help you with, but if you feel the oil is making you loose hair then I'd stop using it and find something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment