Monday, July 26, 2010

I have a very oily face, how can i stop the oil from coming out?

I use Clean and Clear's Oil Absorbing Sheets. They are very effective and you get get them right off the counter. It is also very convenient and you can use them in the car when you're in a hurry. I highly recommend this product for your oil problem.I have a very oily face, how can i stop the oil from coming out?
Just remove your face if it is the problem... Report Abuse
I have a very oily face, how can i stop the oil from coming out?
I have this problem as well. Sometimes it can be triggered by diet, sometimes it is natural. You can't ';stop'; it from coming out. you can only remedy the affects. I have to wash my face with a face cleansing bar dedicated for oily skin two - three times a day. Whenever I am in the bathroom I wet a towel with warm water and wipe my face off. Some of the face creams work, but they can bleach your clothes or cause problems if you have sensitive skin.
Wash your face more often with scolding hot water
This won't stop it, but it might help you-- try eating less oily foods. Know that help me, but also read somewhere that it was myth.
you can try cleansing your fase, using proactive treatment, or clean-and-clear blotting papers.
We all have different skin types, meaning, you really can't stop oil from coming out.





I suggest you cleanse your face more often than usual. This will clean your face and will prevent your pores from clogging due to the oil.
As far as I know, there isn't a way to prevent oil from coming off your face. You might want to start using blotting papers (in the cosmetics part of the drug store). Whenever you feel your face getting oily, you can use the blotting papers to blot up the oil.
what actually i can i tell you you must avoid from eating oily food like burgers.etc


and always clean your face
You can't, but you can wash it off with soap and water 4 or 5 times per day.
i am very aware that you are a guy, but I have the same prob. I use oil of olay mico-bead wash in the shower and then clean and clear blackhead toner and follow up with oil of olay reginerist lotion---i have used it for about 6 months and the oil has stopped
wash your face with a dialy cleanser atleast twice a day
You shouldn't stop oil from coming out, or it will block your pores and cause acne. Rather, think of reducing the production of oil by the oil glands. To do so from inside you need:


1. to take zink supplement daily


2. eat a lot of raw veggies (particularly carrots as they contain vitamin A)


3. Reduce fried and oily foods in your diet.


4. Get enough of B vitamins (particularly B5 vitamin), or, get Co-Enzyme A in a health foods store. That supresses oil production.





On the outside use an oil-controlling moisturizer every time after washing your face. I love Clarins regulating fluid for oily skin. It does make skin far less oily!
similar problem... use facial wash. the one that makes you feel that your pores are compressing. me and my friends use Nivea facial wash for Men. sounds gay but it works some smell like hair gel and are placed in similar containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment