Friday, July 30, 2010

I am 25 year old lady and my hair becoming grey, i want to stop can use any medicine or oil for stopping grey?

age :25


martial status : married


children: no


colour:whiteI am 25 year old lady and my hair becoming grey, i want to stop can use any medicine or oil for stopping grey?
Sorry, but I do not believe there is any way to stop your hair greying. But you can blend in the grey with highlights and it will look great and more natural than completely coloring your hair.I am 25 year old lady and my hair becoming grey, i want to stop can use any medicine or oil for stopping grey?
I don't think there's anything that can stop i the gray hairs. But here is some advice getting gray hair doesn't mean your necessarily getting older that's just your body telling you that your getting wiser by the minute and that your going to grow up using that wisdom to get all that cash; so don't worry about it OK.
my neice is 7 and she has a few grey hairs. i am 28 and just found my first grey hair. my mother was 12 when she began to have grey hairs.





i do not think there is anyway of stopping or slowing down the process of getting grey hairs. such depends on heredity, as well as environmental factors.





you can dye your hair to cover up the grey.





i wouldnt be too concerned. most likely, you wont be completely grey for a while. embrace your grey, dont be ashamed of it. i have found that such can be very sexy, if maintained properly.





ps: i had a bio. prof. in college who was 25, and her entire front of her hair was completely grey. she looked older, but very cool.
Well ur lucky my mom started to get grays wen she was 16. I know it sounds unbeliveable but its true! And sorry theres no cure for grays just color ur hair.
Copper is an essential micro-nutrient. It is needed for red blood cell formation, protein metabolism, the production of RNA, enzyme activity, hair and skin color, and the health of the nerves.





If you take large amounts of Vitamin C, you need more copper. Colloidal Copper has been used as a remedy for gray hair, burns, arthritis, parasites and viral and bacterial infections.





MELANCOR


Bertha from Phoenix writes, ';I have had lots of gray hair since I was around 25. Last year, I bumped into ';Melancor'; and decided to give it a try. I had read Adelle Davis's books where this great woman explained how certain B vitamins and a good diet can restore natural hair color. When I read about Melancor and its formula I decided to buy it. I started taking it as prescribed and , in about a month, I could see about 30% or more of my hair recover its natural color. I stopped taking Melancor for about 8 months in order to see whether my hair color stayed the same and... IT HAS!. Now I am thinking of going back to Melancor in the hope that I will be able to get more hair restored to its original color.';
To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment