Monday, August 23, 2010

Would wiping the oil off your pizza help stop acne? lol my friend said that ...?

nope!! oily foods dont cause acne. its just the oil on your skin!!Would wiping the oil off your pizza help stop acne? lol my friend said that ...?
No.... not really it'll just put tissue stuff on it and makes you somewhat less fat (calories)Would wiping the oil off your pizza help stop acne? lol my friend said that ...?
Nope.....but wiping off the oil on your face sure helps!
I dont know if it helps, but I do it because it grosses me out!
Wiping oil from your pizza will not prevent acne. Acne can be caused by hormonal changes in your body. Sometimes, you will break out because of stress.





Get into a good skin care routine so you will have less acne. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water. Water helps the skin stay hydrated.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment