Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oil based cars cause wars stop driving them?

If there were true anti-war sentiment against The Iraq war people would turn of their cars in protest right Can any political candidate do any thing if people want to drive oil based cars Could any President even Bush even if he wanted to stop The American people or any other people from driving oil based cars Is it not up to The People not the politicians to change things Do they have the discipline to change from a car nation to a place where a car is put away in the garage most of the time Is it possible to organise things so long commutes to jobs are unecessaryOil based cars cause wars stop driving them?
Oil is the blood of modern civilization, and makes it possible to live in a prosperous society. There is nothing that this, or any president could do to stop such a movement. Remember, oil isn't just used for cars, it is a part of every level of our lives. From medicine, to electrical generation.


Anti-war protesters (as do man-made global warming nuts) use oil based technology at every level of their protests.


The only way that you could do away with the internal combustion engine, would be to revert back to a rural society in which every person is self sufficient.......ain't going to happen.Oil based cars cause wars stop driving them?
Actually, the invasion was more about limiting China's oil supply. Pre-Shock and Awe, it was estimated that China would overtake the U.S. in industrial capacity within five years. That estimate is now 15 years.





Oh, and Iraq and France were pricing oil in euros. The U.S. finances its $8.3 trillion debt through the cash reserves that the rest of the world is forced to keep to buy U.S. $-priced oil.





You could all stop driving yesterday and they would have still invaded Iraq.





Your health would improve dramatically because of the reduced air pollution, but that's another issue.
Tell me how I can get to work on time without a car, and I'll do it. It's all about money and power, and we have no power to stop them. Short of an over-throw. And that's not going to happen.
the gov controls everything.
Oh, yes, that's dreadfully practical of you. Let's just turn off all our cars and not get to wherever we need to go. By the way, fantastically mature conclusion, that oil causes wars. Isn't that sort of the same thing as saying that guns kill people, or that pencils cause bad grades?
Your speaking on bio diesel. I know of several people that have done this to their diesel vehicles. With the normal petrol burning engines we use water (hho) this has doubled the mpgs in most cases. But oil having such a corrupt system, alternatives will not get far.


http://www.livevideo.com/video/E2E84837B鈥?/a>


Hitler created the VW Bug that made almost 40mpg, why haven't we advanced...M O N E Y = G R E E D


http://www.livevideo.com/video/A3EDBFCA2鈥?/a>


Just because something isn't logical doesn't mean it doesn't work. Dropping the need of oil, strips the power of the corrupt.


I agree with you 110%...
Sorry, I love the H-1 and if you think you are getting my wife out of the beemer, you are on drugs.
its alot more than cars........and only people in the cities can commute via public trans. so try another one
I'll give up my 68 pontiac GTO for nobody!
Corn based fuel causes more starvation in the most vunerable countries too. We are all just trying to make a living to survive.





I say lets start making the businesses and whatever is the public transport to mesh their hours.





I know it's strange but people still think regular working hours are 9-5...5 days a week. Most people think working people work 40 hrs. They are all lies. We have people working 2 and 3 jobs in a 24 hr time spand 7 days a week. Holidays? Please....find schools who have all their kids comming and going at the same time. They don't. Find businesses and schools letting their kids all off at the same time....they don't.





Sorry....I'm not waiting for a bus for 2 hrs to get to work for 3 and then wait another 3 to save for oil....when I'm an hour late picking my kid up that could have them turn me in for neglect because I wasn't there ';on time';. To then have to ride my bike 15 miles to work for 5 and then have to pay someone more than what I am making to prove I'm a responsible adult because I'm ';working';.





Secondly...you want me to take the bus or train....make it safe. My life IS worth something to some people. Want me to ride a bike....fine....make it safe...or else I'm driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment