Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I stop my skin from oiling up so much during the day?

Okay, so at school my face gets reeeaaallly oily. It oils up so much, other kids tell me to wipe my face. lol. I don't really like those oil blotting sheets, so is there anything else I can do? Like a mask in the mornings or something?How can I stop my skin from oiling up so much during the day?
Yes, you could you a clay mask. It will close your pores up tightly and clean them up. You could also wash your face with really cold water to tighten pores. Or use an astringent. How can I stop my skin from oiling up so much during the day?
I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. It has a little sulfur in it that dries up your face. It's minty when you apply it on. Try using that 3-4 times a week. It's a cheap drugstore brand.


I used to use the Body Shop Tea Tree Oil mask. I felt like it doesn't do anything to my face.


You can also dust some loose powder on your face from time to time during the day. This can soak up the oil since you don't like using the oil blotting sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment