Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I weird: I like to rub baby oil on my nipples. My mom caught me doing it. SHould I stop this behavior?

I mean, whenever i am bored, i like to get my trusty bottle of baby oil out and rub my nipples with them. It is just a great feeling in which I get really excited. Should I be doing this? By the way, I am a dude.Am I weird: I like to rub baby oil on my nipples. My mom caught me doing it. SHould I stop this behavior?
Whatever kinky private time you enjoy needs to be kept private, as in, closing and locking your door so your mother doesn't catch you doing anything.Am I weird: I like to rub baby oil on my nipples. My mom caught me doing it. SHould I stop this behavior?
Why not? As long as you are enjoying iot. Just try and not get caught next time.
no, thats perfectly fine, but getting caught is another thing
If it doesn't harm anyone else I don't see the problem. That is to say, if you pay for your own baby oil.
Whatever blows your hair back man.

No comments:

Post a Comment